Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I think they will all be ok... that goes for Mikey to.

I was listening to the radio about how Van Halen won't last through the tour.. Roth will ruin it, or Eddie will walk...etc.. I think they are past all that head trip shit.. of youth and they know they are on maybe a second (If not maybe their last) leg of life.... They will cherish whatever happens on the tour & studio.

I mean... I was really freaked to hear Eddie had cancer. I thought he was a goner. Thank God for modern science/ Medicine... he is back.

& Roth just hasn't had any luck gettin' his own act together...

I think they will really surprise us... I can't wait to hear the new stuff. Roth in the press conference said "This is a Revision..." I really believe it is....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sigh

Anonymous said...

I think you are right...